Jeannie C. Riley - Return to Harper Valley Lyrics

Hall which in 1968 became a major international hit single for country singer Jeannie C. B Well have you ever wondered where they are and what those folks are doin today A Now things have changed a lot but we all seem to understand things better by and by D E A A Now my daughter is the mother of two children at the Harper Valley High.


Jeannie C Riley Return To Harper Valley Lyrics Genius Lyrics

Melody by Tom Hall.

. Riley Yall remember Harper Valley And the Harper Valley pta Well have you ever wondered where they are And what those folks are doin today Now things have changed a lot But we all seem to understand things better by and by Now my daughter is the mother of two children At the Harper Valley High. Well this is just a little Peyton Place and youre all Harper Valley hypocrites No I wouldnt put you on because it really did it happened just this way The day my mama socket it to the Harper Valley PTA The day my mama socket it to the Harper Valley PTA. Well the music keeps on ringin in my ears.

Verse 7 F B But I went back to my home and took my Bible out and said a little prayer E Now tomorrow I can tell em that God loves em and Ill tell em that I care B I. 524 previous price 524 5 off 5 off previous price 524 5 off. Melody by Tom Hall.

She shook my hand and then gave me a hug. RETURN TO HARPER VALLEY Music. E Bb D Gb Em F A Am Eb Bbm B Chords for Jeannie C.

The song was originally recorded by Margie Singleton on Ashley Records A 5000 in July 1968. Riley - Return To Harper Valley with song key BPM capo transposer play along with guitar piano ukulele mandolin. Intro A Verse 1 A Yall remember Harper Valley and the Harper Valley PTA.

Return To Harper Valley with Lyrics. Well the music keeps on ringin in my ears. Rileys record sold over six million copies as a single.

Shirley thompson she was there with him. Ya know theyre married now and my. The Cotton Patch 340B2.

And I can hear the drummers beat. He smiled at me sober as a judge. And I got things to say.

Riley Yall remember Harper Valley And the Harper Valley PTA Well have you ever wondered where they are And what those folks are doin today Now things have changed a lot But we all seem to understand things better by and by Now my daughter is the mother of two children At the Harper Valley High. The Little Brown Square 2. Well this is just a little Peyton Place and youre all Harper Valley hypocrites.

Riley born Jeanne Carolyn Stephenson on October 19 1945 is an American country and gospel music singer. Lyrics by Jeannie C. Well tomorrow afternoon the PTAll meet.

Now things have changed a lot But we all seem to understand things better by and by Now my daughter is the mother of two children At the Harper Valley High Well my daughter came to see me. Yesterday All Day Long Today 45 Record. Lyrics by Jeannie C.

Well tomorrow afternoon the PTAll meet. I can see the way things are and I can see. Lyrics to Return To Harper Valley by JEANNIE C.

Riley Harper Valley PTA. A is a country song written by Tom T. Harper took my ticket and.

Lyrics by Jeannie C. And I got things to say. Yall remember Harper Valley And the Harper Valley PTA Well have you ever wondered where they are And what those folks are doin today.

Run Jeannie Run 322A6. Yall remember Harper Valley And the Harper Valley pta Well have you ever wondered where they are And what those folks are doin today Now things have changed a lot But we all seem to understand things better by and by Now my daughter is the mother of two children At the Harper Valley High. Melody by Tom Hall.

The day my Mama socked it to the Harper Valley PTA. To a brand new generation of the Harper Valley PTA. Yall remember Harper Valley And the Harper Valley PTA Well have you ever wondered where they are And what those folks are doin today Now things have changed a lot But we all seem to understand things better by and by Now my daughter is the mother of two children.

Riley Yall remember Harper Valley And the Harper Valley pta Well have you ever wondered where they are And what those folks are doin today Now things have changed a lot But we all seem to understand things better by and by Now my daughter is the mother of two children At the Harper Valley High. The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia Reba McEntire and Vicki Lawrence. Then you have the nerve to tell me you think that as a mother Im not fit.

Riley was born Jeanne Carolyn Stephenson in Anson TX where she developed. Refer to eBay Return policy - eBay Return policy - opens in a new tab or window for more details. I can see the way things are and I can see.

Riley - Return to Harper Valley Lyrics. Yall remember Harper Valley And the Harper Valley PTA Well have you ever wondered where they are And what those folks are doin today Now things have changed a lot But we all seem to understand things better by and by Now my daughter is the mother of two children At the Harper Valley High Well the daughter came to see me. My heart so heavy From the load of dirt stains on my soul Unable to bear it any longer I gave the Lord my load He took me to the cleaners And I came.

And when friday came i walked into the place. And I can hear the drummers beat. Melody by Tom Hall.

She is known for her major 1968 hit Harper Valley PTA that made her the first ever female singer to have a song reach 1 on both the country and pop music charts. My dress was well below my knees. About Harper Valley PTA Harper Valley P.

The day my Mama socked it to the Harper Valley PTA. No I wouldnt put you on because it really did it happened just this way. To a brand new generation of the Harper Valley PTA.

Riley - 1984 Yall remember Harper Valley and the Harper Valley PTA Well have you ever wondered where they are and what those folks are doing today Now things have changed a lot but we all seem to understand things better by and by Now my daughter is the mother of two children at. Lyrics by Jeannie C. To win a brand new rock n roll lp.

No Brass Band 225A4. The way the kids are thinkin needs. To a brand new generation of the Harper Valley PTA.

Best known for her international crossover hit Harper Valley PTA Jeannie C. The way the kids are thinkin needs. The record quickly became one of the most legendary country music songs of all time.


This Classic Story Of A Harper Valley Widow Made History In More Than One Way In 1968 After Two Hard Year Music Memories Country Music Country Music Videos


Jeannie C Riley Return To Harper Valley Youtube


Jeannie C Riley Return To Harper Valley Lyrics Genius Lyrics

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code